Up next in Snacks for the Big Game (13 videos)
Score a touchdown with your Big Game party guests when you serve these winning snacks and appetizers.
You Will Need
- Small mixing bowl
- 1 1/2 c. Frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 12 oz. Canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp. Minced garlic
- 12 oz. Cream cheese
- 1/4 c. Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Freshly grated pepper
- Medium size casserole dish
- 1/4 c. Shredded mozzarella cheese
- And tortilla chips, pita chips, or bread
- Mayonnaise, blue cheese, plain yogurt,
- crab meat, or roasted peppers
- And a Mexican cheese blend
Preheat the oven
Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Prepare the artichoke and spinach
In a small bowl, combine the creamed spinach and the chopped artichoke hearts with a fork. Add the garlic and mix thoroughly.
Mix in the cheeses
Add the cream cheese and Parmesan cheese and mix with the fork. Sprinkle with pepper and mix until combined.
Prepare for baking
Pour the artichoke, spinach, and cheese mixture into the casserole dish. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
Bake the dip
Bake the dip for 15 minutes, or until the mixture begins to bubble and the cheese topping is completely melted.
Serve the dip while it's still warm with tortilla chips pita chips, or pita or baguette bread. Or, scoop the dip into a bread bowl to enjoy it restaurant-style!