Up next in Housekeeping Tips (57 videos)
Make house cleaning faster and easier with the tips and tricks in these videos.
You Will Need
- A slice of bread
- Fabric softener
- A car window ice scraper
- A vacuum with a soft brush attachment
- An old shaving brush, flannel sheets, or a chamois cloth
- Two wet socks (optional)
- 1 c. warm water (optional)
- 1 tbsp. boiled linseed oil (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. dish soap (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. ammonia (optional)
Remove dust from water-color and oil paintings by patting them with a slice of bread.
Clean glass surfaces
Use fabric softener sheets to eliminate dust and dirt from eyeglasses, television screens, and monitor screens.
Clean under your refrigerator
Remove dust from under your refrigerator with the brush on the ice scraper for your car windows.
Clean your piano’s keyboard
Use your vacuum with a soft brush attachment to remove dust from your piano’s keyboard.
Remove dust from antiques using an old shaving brush, old flannel sheets, or a chamois cloth.