You Will Need
- 1 c. natural yogurt
- 2 tsp. garam masala
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. hot chili powder
- 2 tbsp. groundnut oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. tomato puree
- 3 small garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2-in. piece of fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 7-oz. skinless salmon fillets
- Oil for drizzling
- Grated carrot
- Cucumber slices and tomato slices
- Shallow baking dish with cover
- Baking sheet, lightly greased
Mix the yogurt, garam masala, cumin, hot chili powder, groundnut oil, lemon juice, turmeric, salt, tomato puree, garlic, and ginger in a medium bowl.
Place the salmon in a shallow baking dish and coat with the marinade.
Cover and refrigerate
Cover and place in the refrigerator for one to 24 hours.
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
Place salmon on baking sheet
Place the salmon on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, then grill for 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
Make a sandwich
Make a sandwich with warm naan bread, carrot, lettuce, 2 slices of cucumber, and 2 slices of tomato. Enjoy!