- Step 1: Pour coffee liqueur Pour 1/2oz. of coffee liqueur into the chilled shot glass.
- Step 2: Pour Irish cream liqueur Hold a spoon upside down over the glass and slowly, slowly, slowly pour ½ oz. Irish cream liqueur over it.
- TIP: Don't improvise—layered drinks must be poured from "heaviest" ingredient to "lightest" in order to guarantee their candy-stripe effect.
- Step 3: Add orange liqueur Repeat this method adding ½ oz. of orange liqueur, then take a moment to admire your handiwork. Now bombs away!
- FACT: A B-52 could also be a long-range military aircraft used to drop bombs — or a member of the 80s pop-rock group the B-52's.
You Will Need
- 1/2 oz. coffee liqueur
- 1/2 oz. orange liqueur
- 1/2 oz. Irish cream liqueur
- A chilled shot glass
- A spoon
- And a measuring jigger