- Step 1: Combine rum, milk, and pineapple Combine three ounces of coconut rum, two ounces of low-fat milk, and three tablespoons of crushed pineapple in a blender.
- Step 2: Blend Add a handful of ice and blend on high speed.
- Step 3: Pour into a glass Pour the contents of the blender into a Collins glass.
- Step 4: Serve with a straw Serve with a straw and enjoy it guilt-free… well, close enough!
- FACT: 'Piña colada' is Spanish for 'strained pineapple.'
You Will Need
- 3.0 oz coconut rum
- 2.0 oz low-fat milk
- 3.0 tbsp crushed pineapple
- A blender
- A Collins glass
- A straw