- Step 1: Stir together all ingredients Pour two ounces of vodka, two ounces of melon liqueur, and half a cup of pineapple juice into a cocktail shaker with ice. Stir.
- TIP: Orange juice can be substituted for the pineapple juice for a slightly sweeter drink.
- Step 2: Fill a highball glass with ice Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Step 3: Strain mixture into glass Strain the contents of the cocktail shaker into the glass.
- Step 4: Garnish with melon Garnish with a slice of cantaloupe or honeydew and mellow out!
- FACT: Other drinks made with melon liqueur include Sex with an Alligator, Broken-down Golf Cart, and Squashed Frog.
You Will Need
- 2.0 oz vodka
- 2.0 oz melon liqueur
- 0.5 c Half c. of pineapple juice
- A highball glass
- A cocktail shaker
- A slice of honeydew or cantaloupe
- Orange juice