- : Don’t drink unless you’re of legal age. Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
- Step 1: Fill a large cup Fill a nine-ounce plastic cup about one third full with water.
- Step 2: Fill a small cup Place a three-ounce plastic cup in the larger cup. Adjust the position of both cups until the smaller cup is floating on an even level with the rim of the larger cup.
- TIP: When serving liquor, keep in mind that your ice shot glass will be twice as big as the average shot glass.
- Step 3: Secure with duct tape Place duct tape across the top of the two cups so the small one stays put in the center of the larger cup.
- Step 4: Place in freezer Place the cups in the freezer until the water is frozen, about four hours.
- Step 5: Pop it out Pull the small cup out of the large cup, then run the outside of the large cup under warm water until you can pop the shot glass free.
- FACT: Al Capone's three-and-a-half-inch whiskey shot glass engraved with the initial "C" fetched $1,500 at a 1992 auction.
You Will Need
- One three-ounce plastic cup
- One nine-ounce plastic cup
- Duct tape