- Step 1: Soak sink Fill your sink with hot water. Let it sit for a few minutes to help loosen any soap scum or toothpaste blotches, then let it drain.
- Step 2: Put on rubber gloves Put on your rubber gloves.
- Step 3: Scrub with damp cloth Dampen a cloth, sprinkle it with your bathroom cleaner, and start scrubbing the sink.
- TIP: Use baking soda as a natural, nontoxic alternative to your cleaning product.
- Step 4: Remove build-up Use an abrasive sponge or scrub brush to remove any stubborn soap scum or toothpaste blotches.
- TIP: To avoid the buildup of blotches, rinse out your sink after every use it, then wipe it dry.
- Step 5: Prepare spray bottle Fill a spray bottle with equal parts water and white vinegar.
- Step 6: Spray and wipe Spray the solution onto another cloth, and wipe the basin, the faucets, and the countertop.
- Step 7: Dry Wipe basin and hardware with a clean, dry cloth.
- FACT: Pop star Avril Lavigne’s Los Angeles mansion has ten and a half bathrooms.
You Will Need
- Rubber gloves
- dry cloths
- An abrasive bathroom cleaner
- An abrasive sponge or scrub brush
- A spray bottle
- And white vinegar
- Baking soda