- Step 1: Go to Google Go to "www.google.com":http://www.google.com.
- Step 2: Choose Language Tools Click on Language Tools.
- Step 3: Type the URL In the box marked 'Translate a Web Page,' type in the URL of the page that’s been blocked and request that it be translated from any language you like to your own language.
- TIP: It doesn’t matter if the page is already in your own language.
- Step 4: Translate Hit 'Translate'—and you’re good to go! Now just make sure The Man isn’t reading over your shoulder.
- FACT: According to one survey, 78% of employers block employee access to pornography, 47% block gambling sites, 20% block shopping and auction sites, and 4% block news.
You Will Need
- Access to Google.com