- Step 1: Hold your guitar Pretend you are holding a guitar by bending both arms between 75 and 90 degrees. Keep one hand in front of your belt buckle, palm facing you, and the other hand up in the air, fingers spread, bent, and pointing toward you.
- Step 2: Choose your tune Whether you're at a bar or in your bedroom, play along to a raucous rock tune: ideally, the music should be at ear-splitting level.
- TIP: Pretend the Stones have invited you onstage to jam
- Step 3: Kick it up Close your eyes, twiddle your fingers, kick your feet, and whip your hand up and down the imaginary neck of your imaginary guitar.
- Step 4: Create moves Create particular moves for key phrases in the song. Every time you hear that special "wah wah" or "bwow-chika-bwow-wow," you'll drop to one knee or do a spin, highlighting your agility-and showing off just how in the groove you are.
- Step 5: Take a Bow When the song ends,take a bow-then do an encore. Your imaginary friends will appreciate it.
- FACT: Did you know 2007? U.S. Air Guitar Champion Andrew "William Ocean" Litz's signature move is the backflip beer-can crush.
You Will Need