- Step 1: Muddle the mint Put three mint leaves and four lime wedges into a Collins glass and mash them with a muddler. Add one teaspoon of sugar substitute if you like your mojitos on the sweet side.
- TIP: If you don’t have a muddler, just use the back of a spoon.
- Step 2: Fill with ice Fill the glass with crushed ice.
- Step 3: Add the rum Pour in an ounce and a half of low-calorie rum and stir.
- Step 4: Top with soda Top with club soda.
- Step 5: Garnish with mint Garnish with the remaining mint leaf and enjoy!
- FACT: Until 1970, British sailors used to receive a daily ration of rum to help them deal with life at sea.
You Will Need
- 4.0 fresh mint leaves
- 4.0 lime wedges
- 1.5 oz low-calorie rum
- Some club soda
- A Collins glass
- A muddler or a spoon
- Crushed ice
- 1.0 tsp sugar substitute