- Step 1: Fill the glass with ice Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Step 2: Pour rum and coconut liqueur Pour half an ounce of dark rum, half an ounce of coconut liqueur, and a quarter of an ounce of 151-proof rum into the glass.
- Step 3: Add juices and coffee liqueur Add a quarter of an ounce of coffee liqueur, half an ounce of lemon juice, and four ounces of pineapple juice.
- Step 4: Garnish with a cherry Garnish with a maraschino cherry, and enjoy—preferably on a tropical island!
- FACT: There are three styles of rum—light, gold, and dark—that vary in terms of smoothness, sweetness, and body.
You Will Need
- 1/2 oz. dark rum
- 1/2 oz. coconut liqueur
- 1/4 oz. 151-proof rum
- 1/4 oz. coffee liqueur
- 1/2 oz. lemon juice
- 4 oz. pineapple juice
- A highball glass
- One maraschino cherry