- Step 1: Boil some water Boil two ounces of water.
- Step 2: Mix coffee, water, and sugar Dissolve two tablespoons of instant coffee and two tablespoons of sugar or sugar substitute into two ounces of boiling water.
- Step 3: Pour into blender Let the coffee mixture cool, then pour it into a blender with five ice cubes. Blend until slushy.
- Step 4: Add cream Add heavy cream and blend until frothy.
- TIP: For a less caloric cappuccino, substitute regular, low-fat, or non-fat milk for the cream.
- Step 5: Sprinkle with cinnamon Sprinkle with cinnamon or cocoa powder and serve. Or add a dollop of whipped heavy cream for a decadent touch.
- FACT: Cappuccino was named after the 16th-century Capuchin monks of Italy, because the color of the coffee concoction resembled their robes.
You Will Need
- 2.0 oz boiling water
- 2.0 tbsp instant coffee
- 2.0 tbsp sugar or sugar substitute
- 5.0 ice cubes
- A blender
- 0.333333 c heavy cream
- Cinnamon or cocoa powder
- or non-fat milk
- Whipped cream