- Step 1: Be respectful Be respectful and considerate. Professional matchmakers say the vast majority of women request men with those qualities.
- TIP: Put the toilet seat down. It's the number one complaint women have about men, according to one survey and spitting isn't far behind.
- Step 2: Listen and respond Listen attentively and respond accordingly. If she tells you she has a big exam in the morning, call her that afternoon to see how it went. Better yet, sneak an encouraging note into her purse.
- TIP: Give her your undivided attention. Don't ask, "How was your day?" while turning on the TV.
- Step 3: Send flowers Send flowers for no reason. All it takes is a phone call and a credit card!
- TIP: Send her favorite flower, rather than the standard red roses, or present her with something personal, like a book or CD you know she'd like.
- Step 4: Show her off Show her off. Not being introduced to a boyfriend's friends is a number one pet peeve with women.
- Step 5: Make her laugh Maintain your sense of humor. Seventy percent of singles say a person who makes them laugh is even more attractive than someone who makes them think.
- FACT: In a recent Hallmark magazine survey, women voted for dinner at their favorite restaurant and a movie of their choice as the perfect date.
You Will Need
- Attention to detail
- And a generous nature