- : Always consult a physician before attempting any exercise program.
- Step 1: Sit on bench & spread legs Sit on the bench with your legs spread to at least 90 degrees.
- Step 2: Grab dumbbell Reach down and grab the dumbbell between your feet with your right hand using an underhand grip (palm facing out).
- Step 3: Place arm against thigh Sit up and place the back of your right upper arm against your right inner thigh.
- TIP: Your arm should hang in a straight line from your shoulder.
- Step 4: Lift dumbbell Lift the dumbbell to the front of your shoulder being careful not to lean into the curl.
- Step 5: Lower dumbbell Lower the dumbbell until your arm is extended.
- Step 6: Switch arms Finish the number of reps you want with your right arm—then switch to your left.
- FACT: Governor Schwarzenegger called concentration curls the single best exercise for maximizing the height of one's biceps.
You Will Need
- A padded weight bench
- A dumbbell