- Step 1: Freshen your breath Make sure you have fresh breath. There’s no excuse not to these days, what with powdered mouthwash packets and disposable teeth wipes on the market.
- Step 2: Vary technique and tempo Keep things interesting by varying your technique and tempo—flick and rotate your tongue; alternate between gentle nibbling and passionate devouring; keep your lips moving over theirs.
- TIP: Keep it wet but not a washout—no one likes to be slobbered on.
- Step 3: Give them what they want Give them what they want. For guys, this means kissing her neck, since 90 percent of women rate a neck kiss more stimulating than a French one. For gals, it means gently biting his lips and earlobe.
- Step 4: Use your hands Remember to caress your partner while you kiss. That’s caress, guys, not grope like a horny high-schooler.
- TIP: Another tip for the men: Try holding her face in your hands as you kiss her. Women love that.
- Step 5: Don’t perform a tonsillectomy Keep your tongue in the front half of the other person’s mouth. People want to be kissed, not gagged.
- Step 6: Moan softly Don’t be afraid to moan softly and breathe heavily. There’s no bigger turn-on than knowing you’re turning on someone else.
- FACT: Kissing burns 6.5 calories per minute.
You Will Need
- A practice partner
- Fresh breath
- Lots of moves