- Step 1: Light candle After sunset, light the candle and place it next to the vase.
- Step 2: Say aloud ... Say aloud: 'I ask the power of love and light to bring me opportunities for romance.'
- Step 3: Next recite ... Next recite: 'I affirm that I participate in love and that I am worthy of love.'
- TIP: Legend holds that this spell works best on the Friday night before a full moon.
- Step 4: Then chant ... Then chant: 'I am open to love and ask that it come to me for the greater good.'
- Step 5: End by whispering ... End by whispering: 'So be it and so it is.'
- Step 6: Blow out the candle Blow out the candle.
- TIP: Wait at least one month before repeating the spell.
- Step 7: Keep flowers until they die Keep the flowers until they die. Once they’ve completely shriveled up, your new love should blossom! If it doesn’t, try again, but this time with a nicer vase.
- FACT: The song 'Love Potion No. 9,' by The Clovers, was a hit song in 1959 and inspired a movie of the same title in 1992.
You Will Need
- A pink candle
- And a vase of pink flowers
- like roses or gardenias