- Step 1: Fill with ice Fill the rocks glass with ice.
- Step 2: Pour in liqueur Pour in the 2 oz. of coffee liqueur.
- Step 3: Add cream or milk Add the 4 oz. of cream or milk.
- Step 4: Top w/ whipped cream And top your drink with 2 tablespoons of whipped cream.
- TIP: Some bartenders like to make this drink in a cocktail shaker, actually whipping the cream as they shake the drink.
- Step 5: Stir & serve Use the swizzle stick to stir gently, and serve.
- FACT: The wide-brimmed sombrero was favored by Mexican field workers to provide sombra—or shade—while out working in the extreme heat.
You Will Need
- Some ice
- A rocks glass
- 2.0 oz coffee liqueur
- 4.0 oz cream or milk
- 2.0 tbsp whipped cream
- And a swizzle stick