- Step 1: Pour O.J. Fill the champagne flute about 2/3 of the way with O.J.
- Step 2: Top up glass w/ bubbly Slowly top up the glass with bubbly.
- TIP: For extra zing, add a splash of orange liqueur.
- Step 3: Stir Gently stir the cocktail.
- Step 4: Garnish & serve Add an orange slice for garnish and serve.
- FACT: A Mimosa heavier on Champagne than O.J. is known as a Buck's Fizz — named for London's Buck's Hotel, where it was reportedly invented in 1921.
You Will Need
- Fresh squeezed orange juice
- An orange wedge
- A champagne flute
- A spoon