- Step 1: Open Firefox Open Firefox.
- Step 2: Click "Clear Private Data" On the top menu bar, click 'Tools,' then 'Clear Private Data.'
- Step 3: Click every checkbox In the box that comes up, click every checkbox and check every box you can.
- : This will clear every bit of information that might indicate where you’ve looked on the internet, including any passwords you’ve saved. For a less thorough clearing, click just the first two boxes.
- Step 4: Click "Clear Private Data Now" Click 'Clear Private Data Now.'
Rest easy. Your computer is clean until the next time you visit the internet’s dark corners.
- FACT: The records of Alcatraz show no successful escapes during the 29 years the island operated as a prison.
You Will Need
- The Firefox web browser
- And a questionable internet history