- Step 1: Fill glass with ice Fill the glass with ice to chill and set aside.
- Step 2: Add ice to blender Add a cup of ice to the blender.
- Step 3: Pour in vodka, Blue Curacao & soda Pour the vodka, the Blue Curacao, and a splash of soda into the blender.
- Step 4: Add sweet & sour mix Add the sweet and sour mix.
- TIP: You can make your own sweet & sour mix by stirring 4 oz. of lemon juice into 2 oz. of simple syrup.
- Step 5: Blend Blend on a very low speed for about 30 seconds.
- Step 6: Empty & pour Empty the ice from the glass, and pour in the blended mixture.
- Step 7: Garnish Garnish it with a slice of lemon, and brace yourself for an electric shock.
- FACT: An electric eel is capable of stunning its prey by generating shocks up to 500 volts.
You Will Need
- Some ice
- A blender
- A highball glass
- A measuring jigger
- 2 oz. vodka
- 1/2 oz. Blue Curacao
- 2 oz. sweet & sour mix
- Some lemon-lime soda
- And a lemon slice