- Step 1: Do a ponytail Comb your hair back into a low ponytail, but don’t tie it.
- TIP: Use a little gel or hair spray to smooth every hair into place.
- Step 2: Twist the hair Tightly twist the ponytail around and around, and then pull the tail up, so the ends are facing the ceiling.
- Step 3: Anchor it Anchor the twist with bobby pins in a shade that matches your hair, taking care that they don’t show.
- Step 4: Tuck in the ends Tuck the ends down and under the twist.
- Step 5: Spray it Lightly spray the finished twist.
- FACT: Grace Kelly wore her hair in a French twist to the 1955 Academy Awards, where she won best actress for her performance in The Country Girl.
You Will Need
- Medium-length or long hair
- Bobby pins the color of your hair
- Hair spray
- Styling gel (optional)