- Step 1: Fill w/ ice Fill the glass with ice.
- Step 2: Add vodka Add the vodka.
- TIP: Always store your vodka in the freezer. The colder it is, the better.
- Step 3: Pour tonic water Fill up the glass with tonic water.
- Step 4: Garnish & serve Garnish with the lime wedge, and serve.
- FACT: Tonic water is flavored with quinine, for years a main ingredient in both the preventing and curing of malaria.
You Will Need
- A rocks glass
- A measuring jigger
- 2 oz. vodka
- Tonic water
- A lime wedge