- Step 1: Put ice in glass Put a few ice cubes in the glass.
- Step 2: Pour in vodka Pour in the vodka.
- Step 3: Pour orange juice Fill the rest of the glass with orange juice.
- TIP: Fresh squeezed orange juice will lend your drink added sophistication and flavor.
- Step 4: Stir & garnish Stir with the spoon (or a screwdriver if one is handy), garnish with an orange slice, and enjoy.
- FACT: Henry F. Phillips of Portland, Oregon invented the Phillips Screwdriver—and the accompanying screw—in the 1930s.
You Will Need
- Some ice
- A rocks glass
- 2 oz. vodka
- 6 oz. orange juice
- An orange slice
- And a swizzle stick or spoon