- Step 1: Dress for success Wear a brightly colored top. And forego the hair products; you want your hair to have that model-shoot, wind-machine look, not become disarrayed in sticky patches.
- Step 2: Take a test ride Take a test ride to see exactly where the camera is.
- TIP: The camera is usually at an intense part of the ride, like right after a plunge or at the end of a corkscrew.
- Step 3: Wear sunglasses Wear sunglasses. It’s the easiest way to look cool even when you’re terrified.
- Step 4: Smile directly at the camera Smile directly at the camera, as if the ride is no big deal.
- TIP: Forget the word 'cheese.' For a really relaxed grin, say the word 'whiskey.'
- Step 5: Repeat until you get it right Repeat the ride until you have a photo to be proud of.
- FACT: People who try to break the Guinness World Record for riding the roller coaster the longest are allowed a five-minute break every hour to eat or use the bathroom.
You Will Need
- A brightly colored shirt
- Product-free hair
- A relaxed smile