- Step 1: Open iTunes Open your iTunes.
- Step 2: Choose "Back up to disc" Under File, choose the option "Back up to disc."
- Step 3: Choose back up option Choose one of the three options given: "Back up entire iTunes library," "Back up only iTunes store purchases," and "Only back up items added or changed since last backup."
- Step 4: Insert disc When prompted to do so, insert a blank CD or DVD to begin the process.
- Step 5: Insert new discs Wait for the disc to finish burning and continue inserting new discs as prompted until your entire library is burned.
- TIP: It will take some time for each disc to burn, so don't eject it until the computer tells you it's finished.
- Step 6: Store discs Store the completed discs. Remember, they cannot be played; they are for restorative purposes only.
- FACT: More than a million iTunes are downloaded every day.
You Will Need
- An iTunes library
- And recordable CDs or DVDs