- Step 1: Drill holes in funnel Drill four holes in the funnel; two a few inches apart on one side, and two more directly opposite those.
- TIP: Make sure the holes are larger in diameter than the tubing.
- Step 2: Cut the tubing Cut the tubing so you have two 8- to 10-foot sections.
- Step 3: Thread tubing through holes Thread the tubing through the two holes on the same side. Repeat that for the other piece of tubing.
- Step 4: Tie rope and secure with washers Take the rope and tie it through the washer and then insert it in the end of the funnel. Drop the second washer through the rope and tie a knot to keep it from escaping.
- Step 5: Make water balloons Fill up as many water balloons as needed.
- Step 6: Fire away! Get two friends to help you and fire away!
- FACT: The world’s largest water balloon event was held in April of 2006. More than 2900 people gathered at the Coogee Beach in Australia and threw about 50,000 water balloons at each other.
You Will Need
- A funnel
- 16-20 ft. of rubber or latex tubing
- 2 washers
- A few feet of rope
- A drill & drill bits
- Water balloons