- Step 1: Fill glass with ice Fill the glass 2/3 full of ice.
- Step 2: Add vodka & coffee liqueur Add the vodka and coffee liqueur.
- TIP: Store your bottle of vodka in the freezer to ensure a frosty drink.
- Step 3: Stir & serve Throw in the swizzle stick, stir, and serve.
- TIP: To turn this into a long drink, pour into a highball glass and top with cola.
- FACT: The Black Russian Terrier, bred as a guard dog in Russia, is known for its strength and good temperament.
You Will Need
- 1 1/2 oz. vodka
- 3/4 oz. coffee liqueur
- An Old-Fashioned glass
- A swizzle stick