- Step 1: Start off sweetly Here’s a sweet way to start—sneak a tiny bite of chocolate into your mouth before French-kissing your lover.
- Step 2: Give ‘em lip-o-suction Give ‘em some lip-o-suction by gently sucking on their upper or lower lip.
- Step 3: Do the lick-flick Move on to the lick-flick. Take the tip of your tongue and flick it along your partner’s lips.
- TIP: Add excitement to any kind of kiss by varying the speed and pressure.
- Step 4: Hit the roof Hit the roof of your partner’s mouth with your tongue—it’s a secret erogenous zone.
- Step 5: Suck it up Cover your lover’s lips with your own and suck gently. Release and repeat. Now suck their tongue.
- Step 6: Heat things up Pop a cinnamon candy in your mouth and use your tongues to trade it back and forth.
- TIP: Don’t forget to use your hands: Running your fingers through a lover’s hair or holding their face while kissing adds to the intimacy.
- Step 7: Cool things off Pop an ice chip in your mouth, roll it around with your tongue, and then explore your partner’s mouth with snake-like darting.
- Step 8: Do the Spidey Have your lover lie down on a couch or bed with their head hanging over the edge, then give ‘em a passionate upside-down kiss.
- Step 9: The Mint Dare Bury a mint inside your cheek and then dare your lover to get it into his mouth using his tongue.
- Step 10: Slow down with an Eskimo kiss Slow things down with a sweet Eskimo kiss—just rub your noses together.
- Step 11: End with butterfly kisses End your kissing marathon with butterfly kisses, lightly batting your eyelashes against your partner’s cheek.
- FACT: Did you know? Two out of five men named the kiss between Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst in Spider-Man as their favorite on-screen kiss, according to a survey.
You Will Need
- Cinnamon candy
- Ice chips