- Step 1: Be hydrated Drink a glass of water and dab on a little lip balm. Performing facial exercises when you’re dehydrated can lead to wrinkling.
- Step 2: Start with “The Marilyn” Do 'The Marilyn,' as in Monroe, by puckering up your lips, pressing them firmly against your hand for a second or two, then pulling your hand away and blowing a kiss into the air. Repeat up to 15 times. Keep your forehead smooth as you do this.
- TIP: Do these exercises in the mirror until you’re certain you’re doing them without scrunching up other areas of your face.
- Step 3: Go blow smoke Form an 'O' and exhale. Repeat 10 times.
- Step 4: Pout like a spoiled princess Clamp your lips shut, screw them into a spoiled princess pout, hold for 10 seconds, and relax. Repeat three times.
- TIP: To give your whole face a lift, smile big, part your lips, and open your eyes wide. Hold for 10 seconds; repeat three times.
- Step 5: Do “The Satchmo”) To plump lips, suck in air through your nose and then hold your breath as you blow air back and forth between your cheeks for about 10 seconds, as if you’re swishing mouthwash around. Then exhale like you’re blowing a horn. Repeat three times.
- Step 6: Tap your lips When you’re finished with your exercises, use your index and middle finger to tap firmly on your lips five times to bring out some color.
- FACT: Like fingerprints, no two lip impressions are exactly alike.
You Will Need
- A face
- Lip balm
- About 10 minutes a day