- Step 1: Fold scarf Fold the scarf into a triangle by bringing one point to meet another.
- Step 2: Position scarf Picking the scarf up at the two ends opposite one another, bring the scarf to the front of your neck with the middle point facing down.
- Step 3: Wrap two ends Wrap the two ends around your neck, and bring them back to the front.
- Step 4: Tie loose knot Tie a loose knot, making sure to fan out the material beneath it so that it is both above and below the knot.
- Step 5: Tie another loose knot Tie another loose knot and make final adjustments.
- FACT: It takes about 2 years to complete an Hermes scarf from design concept, engraving, and printing to the hand finishing process.
You Will Need
- A large scarf
- A flat surface