- Step 1: Fill the shaker and glass with ice Fill a cocktail shaker and a highball glass with ice.
- Step 2: Add the alcohol Add three-quarters of an ounce of Jack Daniel’s and three-quarters of an ounce of triple sec to the cocktail shaker.
- Step 3: Add the mixers Add three ounces of sour mix and a splash of 7-Up.
- Step 4: Shake Shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Step 5: Strain into a glass Strain the contents of the shaker into a highball glass over ice.
- Step 6: Garnish with lemon Garnish with a lemon wedge and pucker up.
- FACT: Lynchburg lemonade takes its name from Lynchburg, Tennessee, the home of the Jack Daniel’s distillery, which Jack himself registered at the ripe old age of 13!
You Will Need
- 3/4 oz. Jack Danielu2019s
- 3/4 oz. triple sec
- 3 oz. sour mix
- A splash of 7-Up
- A highball glass
- A cocktail shaker
- A lemon wedge