- Step 1: Don't starve yourself Don’t starve yourself. Study after study proves that men prefer curvy over skinny.
- Step 2: Grow out hair If your hair is short, grow it out. Surveys say that men love long, full, wavy manes.
- TIP: Use volumizer to boost your hair, and lip plumpers to pump up your pout, since pillowy lips denote youth.
- Step 3: Make eyes appear larger Have a makeup expert show you how to make your eyes appear larger. Large peepers are universally appealing.
- Step 4: Be choosy Be choosy. People who are picky are actually more desirable to the opposite sex than those willing to give everyone a shot.
- Step 5: Be informed & well read Be informed and well read. A pretty face may get you that first date, but in fact men aren’t as shallow as we think—for the long haul, they want a woman they can talk to.
- Step 6: Flatter him Found a special guy? Use targeted flattery. Figure out how he likes to think of himself—does he fancy himself an intellectual? A jock? A good-time Charlie?—then reinforce that perception.
- Step 7: Laugh at his jokes Laugh at his jokes. While women want a man who can make them laugh, men want a woman who will appreciate their wit.
- Step 8: Enjoy yourself Enjoy being the belle of the ball!
- FACT: Research shows that while being seriously unattractive makes it harder to find love, being attractive actually doesn’t give much of an advantage over being average.
You Will Need
- Eye makeup
- An inquisitive mind
- And a willingness to laugh at his jokes
- Hair volumizer
- Lip plumpers