- Step 1: Arrange pillowcase Arrange the pillowcase lengthwise in front of you on the flat surface with the closed end at the top and the open end at the bottom (nearest to you).
- Step 2: Fold left side Fold the long left edge of the pillowcase just past the center of the pillowcase, lining up the top edges.
- Step 3: Fold right side Fold the long right edge of the pillowcase to the left side, covering the left edge. You've created a long narrow rectangle one-third the width of the original.
- Step 4: Fold in half Fold the long narrow rectangle in half from bottom to top, so the open end of the pillowcase is now at the top.
- Step 5: Fold in half again Fold the resulting rectangle in half again, this time lifting at the center and sliding the bottom edge underneath, so the open end remains as the topmost layer. Put the pillowcase in your linen closet and wish it sweet dreams.
- FACT: To spend more hours awake, some people practice polyphasic sleeping, which trades in your nighttime slumber for 15-30 minute naps scattered throughout the day.
You Will Need
- A pillowcase in need of folding
- A clean
- flat surface