- Step 1: Iron the napkin Iron the napkin.
- TIP: For an especially crisp look, use starch.
- Step 2: Fold diagonally Fold the napkin diagonally into a triangle.
- Step 3: Fold sides Fold each side over so the bottom points meet the top point.
- Step 4: Flip it Flip the napkin over, keeping the open end away from you, then take the top and fold it so the top point meets the bottom.
- Step 5: Fold along center seam Flip the napkin over again, and fold it along the center seam.
- Step 6: Stand it up Stand up your pretty pyramid.
- FACT: The saying "to make ends meet" came from the 18th-century practice of tying a napkin around one's neck to protect a ruffled collar.
You Will Need
- A cloth napkin
- An iron