- Step 1: Starch the napkin Iron the napkin with starch.
- Step 2: Fold diagonally Fold the napkin in half diagonally so that you have an upside-down triangle.
- Step 3: Raise tip Bring the bottom point up so the tip is about an inch over the edge.
- Step 4: Fold accordion-style Fold the napkin from one end to the other, accordion-style.
- Step 5: Insert in glass Insert the bottom into a wine glass or a napkin ring.
- FACT: In the Middle Ages, diners often used a piece of bread to wipe their hands and mouths.
You Will Need
- A cloth napkin
- An iron
- A wine glass or napkin ring