- Step 1: Put on his hat Take the toe piece and put it on his head, pulling his ears through the slits.
- Step 2: Go for a walk Take him for a walk so he can show off his spiffy new outfit.
- Step 3: Remove the top Cut off the top of the sock, the part with the elastic, and discard.
- Step 4: Cut a slit Lay the sock on a flat surface so that it's in the shape of a "J." Fold the heel over and make a one-inch cut through both layers. Unfold and enlarge the slits if necessary so your dog's legs will fit through.
- TIP: Roll down the top of the sock to make a turtleneck.
- Step 5: Cut the toe Cut off the toe of the sock, just past the seam. Fold the open edge over about an inch and make a small slit through both layers. Unfold and enlarge the slits if necessary to fit over your dog's ears.
- Step 6: Dress your dog Slide the sock over your dog’s body so that the top of the sock is around his neck. Pull his two front legs through the slits you cut in the heel of the sock.
- FACT: Seventy-three percent of Americans surveyed said they would go into debt to provide for their pet’s well-being.
You Will Need
- A large clean sock