- Step 1: Pick who goes first Decide who goes first, or if you have more than two people, decide on the complete order.
- Step 2: First player shoots Have the first player take whatever shot he chooses.
- Step 3: Other players attempt shot If the first player makes the shot, then each other player has to attempt the shot from the same place and in the same style. If someone misses, they get the first letter – P.
- Step 4: Second player attempts shot If either the first player initially misses, or every other player makes his shot, then it’s the second player’s turn to attempt a shot for everyone else to mimic.
- Step 5: Add letters when player misses Repeat steps 2 through 4 for each shooter, then go back to the first person. Each time someone misses an attempt to copy a shot, they get the next letter in the word PIG.
- TIP: Try to get players eliminated by making trick baskets: slam the ball on the ground and bounce it in, shoot from behind the basket, take a three-pointer with your eyes closed.
- Step 6: If player spells P-I-G, he's eliminated When a player has misses three times and spells out P-I-G, he is eliminated and the game continues.
- TIP: If you want a longer game, try picking a different word than PIG.
- Step 7: The last player is the winner The last player with an incomplete word is the winner, and by extension, king of the court.
- FACT: A mother pig is called a sow, a father pig is called a boar, and a baby pig is called a piglet.
You Will Need
- Two or more players
- A basketball
- A basketball hoop