- Step 1: Pour the schnapps Fill the shot glass halfway with butterscotch schnapps.
- Step 2: Layer with Irish cream Slowly pour the Irish cream liqueur on top of the butterscotch schnapps so that it creates a second layer.
- TIP: If the Irish cream liqueur sinks, try spooning it slowly on top of the schnapps.
- Step 3: Serve immediately Serve the shot immediately. Enjoy!
- FACT: English candymaker Samuel Parkinson coined the term butterscotch in 1817.
You Will Need
- A shot glass
- Butterscotch schnapps
- Irish cream liqueur