- Step 1: Add the coffee liqueur Fill the shot glass one-third of the way with the coffee liqueur.
- Step 2: Add the Irish cream liqueur Position the bar spoon face down over the shot glass and slowly pour in the Irish cream liqueur over it until the glass is two-thirds full.
- TIP: The Irish cream rises to the top because it weighs less that the coffee liqueur.
- Step 3: Pour the amaretto liqueur over the Irish cream Place the bar spoon face down over the shot glass and slowly add the almond liqueur. Fill the shot glass to the top.
- Step 4: Serve immediately Wait a few seconds for all three layers to separate before enjoying the shooter. Drink it all in one go!
- FACT: There are almost 100 calories in 1.5 ounces of Irish cream.
You Will Need
- A shot glass
- Coffee liqueur
- A bar spoon or other long-handled spoon
- Irish cream liqueur
- Almond liqueur