- Step 1: Make figure eights Arrange the cord in figure-eight loops, leaving about two loops worth of uncoiled wire to wrap around the middle.
- Step 2: Wrap the middle Wrap the remaining cord around the middle of the figure eight a few times.
- Step 3: Push it through the loop Push the loose end through one of the loops.
- Step 4: Tug it Give the loose end a gentle tug to secure it.
- FACT: When you leave anything plugged into an outlet, it's using energy whether the equipment it's connected to is turned on or not.
You Will Need
- A power cord