- : If you feel pain when using acupressure, stop immediately. Pregnant women should not use acupressure.
- Step 1: Press under your cheekbone Using your index fingers, press the areas at the bottom of your cheekbones, directly below your pupils. Called the Facial Beauty points, they are also believed to be an effective location for toning facial muscles.
- Step 2: Keep the pressure on Place strong pressure on the points and hold it for 30 seconds to a minute.
- TIP: To make it more effective, press up toward your eyes as well as in toward your jaw.
- Step 3: Repeat Repeat several times a day.
- FACT: Your nose can produce up to three quarts of mucus every day.
You Will Need
- Two hands