- Step 1: Praise their body Grease the wheels by praising the person's body -- just make sure you do it in a non-sleazy way. Remark on how "fit" and "toned" they look; speculate that they must be working out. You'll have no chance of getting them naked if they're self-conscious about their figure.
- Step 2: Bring up the idea casually Casually bring up the idea of skinny-dipping. Ruminate on how you've always wanted to try it.
- Step 3: Proceed cautiously Proceed cautiously. Once you've introduced the subject, drop it for a while -- unless, of course, your companion is already ripping off clothes and dashing toward the water.
- Step 4: Announce your intention to skinny-dip Announce that, by gosh, you're going to do it — you're going to skinny-dip! Behave as though you are talking yourself into it. Make no mention of them joining you.
- Step 5: Begin undressing Begin undressing like it's the most natural thing in the world. Keep up a steady stream of chatter, as if nothing could be more innocent.
- Step 6: Run into the water Run into the water and begin splashing around with an expression on your face that suggests pure joy.
- Step 7: Share your delight Describe the "indescribable" feeling of having nothing between your body and the water.
- TIP: If your companion is the type of person who doesn't like to lose a challenge, dare them to join you.
- Step 8: Give up If your friend isn't nude by now, forget it. Remember, you can lead a person to water, but you can't make them strip.
- FACT: Woody Harrelson was once caught skinny-dipping -- with Owen Wilson!
You Will Need
- A smooth delivery
- Persuasion skills