- Step 1: Fill a glass with ice Fill a Collins glass with ice.
- Step 2: Pour Pimm’s Pour two ounces of Pimm’s No. 1 Cup into the glass.
- Step 3: Add lemonade and soda Top with four ounces of lemonade, then add a splash of soda.
- TIP: You can substitute three ounces of ginger ale, lemon-lime soda, or even champagne for the lemonade and soda.A good Pimms will also contain sliced strawberries and mint. Share Pimms with friends by making it in a large jug... many pubs and bars in the UK do this during the summer months.
- Step 4: Garnish with lemon and cucumber Garnish with slices of lemon and cucumber. Now take your time drinking it. A Pimm’s Cup is best enjoyed slowly!
- FACT: Created in 1823 by English bar owner James Pimm, the recipe for Pimm’s remains a carefully guarded secret to this day.
You Will Need
- A Collins glass
- 2 oz. Pimmu2019s No. 1 Cup
- 4 oz. lemonade
- Soda water
- A slice of lemon
- A slice of cucumber
- 3 oz. ginger ale
- lemon-lime soda
- or champagne