- Step 1: Pour witch hazel into spray bottle Pour the witch hazel into the spray bottle. This is the base for your bug spray.
- TIP: Apply witch hazel directly to mosquito bites for instant relief.
- Step 2: Add cider vinegar Add the cider vinegar.
- Step 3: Add eucalyptus oil Add five to 10 drops of eucalyptus oil to the mixture.
- Step 4: Shake Screw the cap on your spray bottle, and shake it up.
- Step 5: Apply Apply the bug spray, avoiding your eyes and mouth. Now you’re free to enjoy that backyard barbecue without having to worry about being bugged by mosquitoes.
- FACT: Traditional Aboriginal, Chinese, Indian, and Greco-European medicine systems used eucalyptus oil.
You Will Need
- 1 Spray bottle
- 1/2 c. Witch hazel
- 1/2 c. Cider vinegar
- Eucalyptus oil