- Step 1: Pour ketchup Pour ketchup into a bowl.
- Step 2: Mix with horseradish Mix in the horseradish one tablespoon at a time until you have achieved the desired spiciness.
- TIP: Experiment with extras, like a tablespoon of lemon juice, a teaspoon or two of Worcestershire sauce, or few drops of Tabasco sauce.
- Step 3: Refrigerate Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered. It will keep for 3 to 5 days.
- FACT: Between 1980 and 2005, the amount of shrimp consumed by Americans nearly tripled, from 1.4 pounds per person to 4.1 pounds per person.
You Will Need
- Lemon juice
- Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce