- Step 1: Brush your hair gently at night before bedtime. Focus on sections: the sides, the top, and the back. Then brush it all together.
- Step 2: Prior to your morning or evening shower, brush your hair before getting it wet.
- Step 3: When you wash your hair, massage shampoo into your hair with small circular motions using your fingertips instead of your fingernails.
- TIP: Give your hair a break by shampooing only every two to three days.
- Step 4: Work conditioner into your hair with small circular movements using your fingertips. Leave in for a few minutes to soak in before rinsing.
- TIP: Every so often, follow conditioner by rinsing hair with beer to promote health and shininess.
- Step 5: Let your hair air-dry, or run your hair dryer on a lower setting for less time. Excessive blowdrying may harm your hair.
- Step 6: Follow all these steps and you're bound to have people asking for your hair care secrets!
- FACT: Human hair has the strength of the same thickness of copper wire.
You Will Need
- A brush