- Step 1: Click "Preferences"] On your coworker's computer, go to "google.com":http://google.com and click on "Preferences," located to the right of the search box.
- Step 2: Select search language In the "Search Language" section to view language options, including French, Japanese, and Arabic. Select Estonian.
- TIP: For extra fun, set the "Interface Language" to Klingon.
- Step 3: Click "Save Preferences" Click "Save Preferences." Google search results will now be displayed in the Estonian language.
- Step 4: Have fun at your coworker's expense Return to your desk, and laugh maniacally as your coworker struggles to understand their search results. Joke's on them!
- FACT: In 1984, Caltech students hacked into the the Rose Bowl's scoreboard, posting a fake "Caltech 31, MIT 9" football score.
You Will Need
- Your coworkeru2019s unattended and unlocked computer
- An internet connection