- Step 1: Cook peanuts Coat the peanuts in the oil, and bake them at 350 degrees for six to eight minutes.
- TIP: Shake the nuts every two minutes so they don’t burn.
- Step 2: Grind peanuts Put the roasted peanuts into the food processor and grind them to a consistency of your liking.
- Step 3: Store peanut butter Store the peanut butter in an airtight container.
- Step 4: Make a sandwich Have some P B and J with your first batch of delicious peanut butter! Use it within 30 days.
- FACT: It takes about 540 peanuts to make one 12-ounce jar of peanut butter.
You Will Need
- 2 c. shelled peanuts
- 2 tbsp. peanut oil
- Food processor
- An airtight container