- Step 1: Add rose water to spray bottle Add 1/4 cup rose water to the spray bottle.
- TIP: Check the bottom of the bottle to make sure it's made of PET plastic; essential oils can eat away at softer varieties.
- Step 2: Add essential oil Add eight drops of an essential oil.
- TIP: Too much peppermint may make you hotter, rather than cool you down.
- Step 3: Shake Shake your mixture vigorously prior to use.
- Step 4: Spritz Spritz yourself liberally when necessary and you’ll be as cool as a cucumber!
- FACT: Up to 80 percent of American women experience hot flashes.
You Will Need
- A plastic spray bottle
- Rose water
- Lavender or peppermint essential oil